Many entrepreneurs abandon their ideas too quickly and unnecessarily. In this powerful interview with Marc Bodner, CEO of L&R Distributors, learn how to focus and deepen what you already have and make sure you are really operating at 100%. Also in this episode of the Boardroom, “In The News With Michael Davis”, the power of giving and receiving advice, the importance of placing value over volume and an incredible lesson from Mark Zuckerberg.
In this episode:
- Don’t be Afraid to Break Things: A Tip For Moving Ahead in Your Business (1:49 – 9:18)
- Placing Value Over Volume for Increased Productivity (10:05 – 18:33)
- The Power of Giving Advice and Getting Advice (18:38 – 24:51)
- Lessons in Excellence with Marc Bodner of L&R Distributors (24:56 – 40:36)
- “In The News with Michael Davis” (41:52 – 51:36)
Entrepreneur: 10 Quotes From Entrepreneurial Icons That Will Inspire You to Crush 2015
Harvard Business Review: The Art of Giving and Receiving Advice
WikiHow: How To Give People Advice
Did you enjoy the show? If yes, can you please leave a short review here?