How do you motivate your team? Charlie Harary has management tips to keep your business going while empowering your employees at the same time. Noise is everywhere, but should we be the source? How does the noise we make affect our work? Ever have an awkward moment with a client or colleague when the bill comes? Who is supposed to pay for a business meal? Learn the “how-to’s” of hosting a meal. Also in this episode of The Boardroom: “In The News with Michael Davis”, practical information for becoming an online networking authority and the hows and whys of our stress and how we can live more relieved.
In this episode:
- Relief and Recovery vs. Stress (3:00 – 11:00)
- The Concept of Noise and Being Self-Aware (11:54 – 15:45)
- “In The News with Michael Davis” (15:50 – 32:05)
- How to Create Self-Motivated Employees: The Balance Between Structure and Autonomy (32:57 – 39:05)
- Tips for Networking Online and Becoming an Authority in Your Industry (39:58 – 49:27)
- Etiquette for How to Host a Meal (51:44 – 56:06)
Entrepreneur: How to Host an Incredible Networking Dinner
Business Insider: 29 Rules Of Etiquette For Your Next Business Lunch
Huffington Post: Dinner Party Etiquette For Guests And Host In One Simple Guide
Forbes: How to Use LinkedIn: 5 Smart Steps to Career Success
Did you enjoy the show? If yes, can you please leave a short review here?