How do you deal with haters and online critics? People say and do things online that they would never do face to face. In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie shares tips on overcoming negative feedback, letting go, and using it as a way to improve and grow.
Thank Read More
Do you want to find your purpose in life? We all do. We’ve been told that finding our purpose is the key to being content and happy. In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, we discuss finding our purpose. And it turns out we’ve been looking for it in all the wrong Read More
One of the hardest conversations we have at work is about our salary. Asking for a raise is uncomfortable and so most employees never end up mustering the courage to do it until they are dissatisfied or on the brink of leaving. In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie Read More
Many times, when someone hurts or offends us, we get defensive and want to “even the scales.” However, studies show that holding on to resentment is unhealthy. In truth, forgiveness benefits the victim more than the perpetrator. In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Read More
Innovation is a skill available to those that know how to access it. In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie identifies three practical steps that will help you become more innovative. He explains how to see your product or service for its essential elements, ensure Read More
In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie shares answers a question from an entrepreneur looking to take his business “to the next level.” Charlie shares insights on how we can remove the obstacles preventing us from success. These include; valuing our time more, Read More
In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie tackles temptations. He explains why a temptation is so hard to overcome. He quotes research by Professor Dan Ariely about the lure of immediate pleasures and gives practical advice as to how you can “stack the deck” Read More
In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie reveals why only 8% of people who make resolutions actually keep them. Charlie explains where the other 92% go wrong and provides three effective and practical tips that will get you back on the path to achieving your goals.
Thank Read More
In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie explains how and why perfectionists procrastinate. He discusses a few strategies and concepts including; agile design, rapid iteration and minimum viable product and shares some quick tips to help you ‘pull the trigger’ Read More
In this episode of #TheAskCharlieShow, Charlie tackles one of the most commonly asked questions: how you can balance working hard and having a family? If you are an entrepreneur, starting your own business or a workaholic, Charlie’s three tips will help you juggle your Read More
In this episode, Charlie reveals how to give constructive criticism to your business associates, co-workers and employees – and explains why constructive criticism plays a huge role in your company’s growth.
Thank you for watching #TheAskCharlieShow. Do you have Read More