If you feel stuck in your career and/or have been putting off the idea of starting your own business based on your talents, this episode with Gi Orman, CEO of BIG Productions is a must listen. Hear about Gi’s path and how he created a successful business by following his gut. Also in this episode of The Boardroom, Charlie breaks down the rules and guidelines for running productive meetings, how increasing your sleep can lead to increased productivity and how being on time should be a priority.
In this episode:
- Don’t Be Late, Be On Time (2:36 – 10:33)
- “In The News with Michael Davis” (10:38 – 28:30)
- How to Fix Unproductive Meetings (29:35 – 36:12)
- Sleep More to Increase Your Productivity (37:17 – 45.40)
- Making Your Passion Your Career with Gi Orman, CEO of BIG Productions (45:46 – 55:31)
Entrepreneur: 50 Signs You Need to Start Your Own Business
Fortune: When to quit your job and start your own business
Fortune: Stop throwing money away with unneeded meetings
Inc: 3 Ways to Fix Unproductive Meetings That are Costing You Money
Forbes: Sleep Deprivation Is Killing You and Your Career
WebMD: 9 Surprising Reasons to Get More Sleep
Prevention: 20 Ways to Sleep Better Every Night
Did you enjoy the show? If yes, can you please leave a short review here?