How can you get your brand to stand out amongst the rest? Meny Hoffman, CEO of PTex joins Charlie and explains how every person, brand and company must know their USP (unique selling point) in order to achieve maximum success. In this episode of The Boardroom, Charlie explains the “Elevator Rule” and the value of holding back conversation when you do not know who else is in the elevator with you. Hear what successful people do at the end of the day and the practical ideas Charlie has for how you can apply them to your life.
In this episode:
- Insights Into What Successful People do at the End of the Day (3:56 – 14:20)
- Understanding Your USP with Meny Hoffman, CEO of PTex (14:21 – 31:23)
- Observing the Elevator Rule (31:33 – 35: 08)
- “In the News with Michael Davis” (35:09 – 49:22)
- Timeless Advice: Trust Your Gut (50:36 – 57:27)
Forbes: 14 Things You Should Do at the End of Every Work Day
Entrepreneur: How to End Your Day on a Positive Note
INC: Want to Be Truly Productive? End Each Day Like This
Inc: 5 Things Successful People Do to End Their Days Right
Entrepreneur: Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Did you enjoy the show? If yes, can you please leave a short review here?